The CLSTT tandem full height maximum security turnstile cuts no corners. Unlike competitive models that use individual parts that must be bolted together during installation, the integral sections of the CLSTT are delivered fully welded, creating a solid, secure and structurally sound product. The clear side panels in aluminum frames enhance the appearance and improve sight lines. Details matter, especially when manufacturing a tandem full height security turnstile to stand the test of time.
The CLSTT’s tandem space saving design requires approximately 30″ less end to end installation space than two individual turnstiles installed side by side.
The CLSTT features electric lock control, and is richly appointed with standard features that are expensive options on competitor products.
It provides bi-directional access control in conjunction with a facility access control system or any device that can provide a dry contact output (such as a push button). The turnstile comes with attachment points for card readers and each passage direction can be configured as either fail-safe or fail-lock. In operation, when a valid credential is presented, the turnstile unlocks, allowing a single controlled rotation in the requested direction. Unauthorized entries, or attempts to tailgate on an authorized entry, are deterred.
The CLSTT has built in override controls that provide additional flexibility. Passage directions can be set for free passage, controlled passage or locked down.
Integrating the CLSTT tandem full height electric turnstile into your facility is quick and easy. It integrates with virtually any access control or visitor management system and accommodates a wide array of credential readers. A dedicated fire system input is provided and passage outputs can be monitored to validate passage after activation, or to provide accurate people counting. The result is a full height security product that thousands of facilities worldwide rely upon for superior access control and visitor management.
CLSTT tandem full height turnstiles provide secure and safe operation. Built in speed control self-adjusts to the pushing force of the user. Even when a user pushes hard on the turnstile arms, the speed of rotation is controlled. This increases safety and reduces the chance of a rapidly spinning rotating section catching a user’s heel. In addition to controlling the rotation speed, Alvarado’s speed control also greatly reduces kickback of the rotating sections toward the user when the turnstiles relock. After each passage, the rotating sections smoothly returns to the home position and locks in place, ready for the next user. The unique cam design of the CLSTT also makes it mechanically impossible for a user to get locked inside the turnstile.
In secured applications the CLSTT is typically configured for fail-lock in the entrance direction and fail-safe in the exit direction. When power is removed from the turnstile this prevents people from entering but allows personnel to exit. Turnstiles configured for fail-lock in the exit direction can also provide free egress using local key override controls. Other ordering options are available and changing between fail-lock and fail-safe is easily accomplished in the field. A dedicated input for fire systems also provides free egress in the event of emergencies.
All weather arm and heel pads are available to slip over select arms on the rotating section for additional safety.
The CLSTT full height security turnstile is independently tested and certified by LA Testing Labs. It is also CE marked.
- Crystal clear side panels in aluminum frames
- Compact installation footprint
- Welded steel construction with no exposed bolts or fasteners
- Stainless steel top channel cover and internal parts
- High quality sealed and covered bearings
- Splined connection between the rotating section and top channel assembly provides a precision fit that minimizes play
- Rugged electronics with full-featured turnstile controller, conformal coated for enhanced weatherization protection
- Dozens of options and several finishes available
- Single or bi-directional control
- Electric lock control
- Independent fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- Speed control to provide a controlled, safe rotation
- Automatic self-centering prevents over or under travel of rotating section
- Built-in override controls
- Rugged turnstile controller integrates with any access control system
- Low maintenance
- Simplified integration to access control and visitor management systems
- Flexible credential reader attachment options allows use of existing readers familiar to users
- Dedicated fire input and various other available I/O
- Override controls for operational flexibility
- Easily change turnstile passage mode
- Speed control provides a safe, controlled rotation and smoothly self-centers rotating arms
- Self-centering mechanism to prevent entrapment
- Free egress in emergencies or loss of power
- Splined rotary to ensure correct installation
- Optional heel / arm guards for rotary
- Fit two turnstiles in more confined areas
- Better sight lines and more aesthetic look
- Best in class security
- Designed for long term continuous usage
- One-to-one passage control deters tailgating
- Great looking product, regardless of finish
- Easy to install and easy to maintain
- Secure and safe
- Intuitive for users and staff
- Integrates easily with access control systems
- Can be operated in unattended applications
- Controlled rotation minimizes physical abuse, banging and wear on components
- Simple to change between fail-safe and fail-lock operation