Alvarado EDC-BN and EDC-EBN Waist High Turnstile
Used for bi-directional access control, patron flow control and patron counting, our waist high turnstiles are installed in thousands of locations worldwide. EDC-BN and EDC-EBN turnstiles with bullnose shaped (rounded) cabinets provide an elegant look with superior quality and performance for years of trouble-free operation.
- Questions and Answers
- Bullnose shaped cabinet for more aesthetic appearance
- Stainless steel internal components
- Smooth turnstile arm rotation with automatic self-centering
- Field configurable for single direction or bi-directional operation
- No exposed bolts or fasteners
Various available options, including:
• Card reader cut-out for installation of standard sized proximity readers underneath lid
• Fail-safe or fail-lock configuration
• Resettable and non-resettable rotation counters
• Card activation / status lights
• Portable baseplate
The cabinet and lid are fabricated from #304 stainless steel polished to a #4 satin finish.
Passage Direction Closed
Passage Direction Open
Good Card (Single Activation)
Bad Card (Used with JS3 Light Option)
Have a question? We're happy to answer!
Leave Us a Review!
No reviews at this time, be the first above
Get In Touch
125 E. Stansifer Ave
Clarksville, IN 47129