Alvarado EDC and EDC-E Waist High Turnstile
Alvarado’s waist high turnstiles are installed throughout the world. Our turnstiles are used for bi-directional access control, patron flow control and patron counting. The EDC and EDC-E are superior quality turnstiles. They will provide years of trouble-free operation.
- Questions and Answers
- Stainless steel internal components
- Smooth turnstile arm rotation with automatic self-centering
- Field configurable for single direction or bi-directional operation
- No exposed bolts or fasteners
The EDC / EDC-E has many available options, including:
- Stainless steel finish (powder coat also available)
- Card reader cutouts for flush mounting of credential readers
- Card activation / status lights
- Battery back up
- Push button assemblies
- Resettable and non-resettable counters
- Portable base plates
- GateWatch counting software
The cabinet is powder coated. The stainless steel lid, and the head and arms are not powder coated. Powder coating
is available in a variety of colors.
The cabinet and lid are fabricated from #304 stainless steel polished to a #4 satin finish.
A 220VAC, 50 – 60 Hz transformer is substituted for the standard 110VAC transformer.
Passage Direction Closed
Passage Direction Open
Good Card (Single Activation)
Bad Card (Used with JS3 Light Option)
Have a question? We're happy to answer!
Leave Us a Review!
No reviews at this time, be the first above
Get In Touch
125 E. Stansifer Ave
Clarksville, IN 47129