Alvarado EDM Series Waist High Turnstiles
The EDM is a motorized waist high turnstile that provides single or bi-directional access control. The motorized arm rotation provides a very comfortable passage experience for patrons. Upon loss of power or fire system input, the horizontal arm automatically drops to provide a clear exit passageway. Upon restoration of power or removal of the fire system input, the arms automatically engage to the normal operating position.
- Questions and Answers
- Motorized arm rotation
- Automatic arm self-centering
- Field configurable for single direction or bi-directional operation
- Hidden anchoring—no exposed bolts or fasteners
• Proximity and biometric reader integration
• Backup battery
• Portable baseplates
• Integration to GateWatch10 computerized counting software
• Additional models specifically designed for entertainment
facility guest entry control (See TAS12-EDM Series)
The cabinet is powder coated. The stainless steel lid, and the head and arms are not powder coated. Powder coating is available in a variety of colors.
The cabinet and lid are fabricated from #304 stainless steel polished to a #4 satin finish.
A 220-240VAC, 50 Hz power supply and EU wiring scheme is utilized.
Passage Direction Closed
Passage Direction Open (Free Pass)
Good Card (Single Activation)
Bad Card (Used with JS3 Light Option)
Have a question? We're happy to answer!
Leave Us a Review!
No reviews at this time, be the first above
Get In Touch
125 E. Stansifer Ave
Clarksville, IN 47129