Alvarado MST Full Height Turnstile
Manual or Electric, 27” Passage Width
The MST is the most trusted, secure and reliable full height turnstile available. It is installed in thousands of locations throughout the world and offers key product features and benefits only available from Alvarado. No other full height product comes close to the quality and performance of the MST.
- Most specified and used maximum security full height turnstile in the USA
- Integrates with any access control system
- Provides single user passage control
- Helps reduce staffing requirements
- Highly reliable; provides long term continuous use
- Can be fail safe or fail secure
- Perimeter control and fence line security
- Time and attendance integration
- Employee and visitor access control
- Unmanned point of entry
- Single direction control and/or one-way exiting
- Inside and outside locations
Typical Installation sites
- Corporate facilities
- Secured government facilities
- Distribution centers
- Manufacturing plants
Powder Coated Over Galvanized | New
Galvanized – Certified Refurbished w/ Full Warranty | Best Value
Ships in 1-2 business days!
- Questions and Answers
- Single or bi-directional access control
- Either rotation direction can be fail-safe or fail-secure
- Safe, controlled rotation with hydraulic speed control that adjusts to pushing force of user
- Key switch Control
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- UL and CSA listed, CE marked
- Manual or Electric
- 110 or 220VAC Power Input
- Integrated mounting bracket for Proximity or Biometric Reader Integration
- Backup battery
- Open/Close Lighting or Status Lighting packages
- Enhanced Severe Environment Protection
- Safety Covers
- Powder Coated Over Rolled Steel – Indoor only locations
- Galvanized – Indoor/outdoor locations
- Powder Coated Over Galvanized – Indoor/outdoor locations
- Stainless Steel – Indoor/outdoor locations
- Powder Coated Over Stainless Steel – Indoor/outdoor locations
- 110 or 240VAC, 50 – 60Hz
- Peak Consumption 65W
- Operation Voltage 12 VDC
1 – Counter Clockwise Activation
1 – Clockwise Activation
1 – Fire Alarm System Connection Counter Clockwise Activation
1 – Fire Alarm System Connection Clockwise Activation
1 – Counting Output. Provides feedback to the access control system that a turnstile rotation has taken place.
In the case of a power outage does the turnstile lock into a closed or freewheeling position – after any battery backup runs out?
The turnstile is configured at time of order to free egress and no entry (default) on power outage. it can also be set to no entry both ways or free spin in both directions. To answer your question properly. It depends on the configuration, once the battery back up has drained then the turnstile will go into the state that configured when built.
Yes. For outdoor use you would want a galvanized, powder coated over galvanized or stainless steel finish.
Leave Us a Review!
No reviews at this time, be the first above