The MSTT full height tandem turnstile combines two individual turnstiles into a space saving design. When compared to two individual turnstiles installed side by the side, the installation footprint of the MSTT is substantially smaller.
The MSTT tandem full height turnstile cuts no corners. Unlike competitive models that use individual parts that must be bolted together during installation, the integral sections of the MSTT are delivered fully welded, creating a solid, secure and structurally sound product. Details matter, especially when manufacturing a tandem full height security turnstile to stand the test of time.
The MSTT’s tandem space saving design requires approximately 30″ less end to end installation space than two individual turnstiles installed side by side.
- Compact installation footprint
- Welded steel construction with no exposed bolts or fasteners
- Stainless steel top channel cover and internal parts
- High quality sealed and covered bearings
- Splined connection between the rotating section and top channel assembly provides a precision fit that minimizes play
- Rugged electronics with full-featured turnstile controller, conformal coated for enhanced weatherization protection
- Suitable for outdoor environments
- Dozens of options and several finishes available
- Single or bi-directional control
- Electric lock control and manual versions
- Independent fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- Speed control to provide a controlled, safe rotation
- Automatic self-centering prevents over or under travel of rotating section
- Built-in override controls
- Rugged turnstile controller integrates with any access control system
- Low maintenance