Alvarado SU3000 Drop Arm Optical Turnstile
The SU3000 optical turnstile has a slim profile and features tandem motorized drop arms which quickly move down and into the cabinet. The SU3000 offers the latest in optical detection technology. These turnstiles are made and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Questions and Answers
- Slim and compact cabinet design
- Standard and handicapped width lanes have same cabinet dimensions
- Highly intuitive LED illuminated user graphics embedded in turnstile lid
- Multiple cabinet finishes and lid color options
- Alternate lid colors and materials
- Powder coated or plated cabinets
- Arms breakaway horizontally and automatically return to normal closed position
- Standard or handicapped lane widths
- GateKeeper control and monitoring software
- Floor saver platform
Cabinets can be plated in brass or bronze finishes
Our turnstile cabinets can be powder coated in a variety of colors to complement any interior environment. Additionally, cabinets can be plated in brass or bronze finishes.
Power Supply 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz (optional)
Maximum power consumption is 300W per lane with all options installed.
Operational Voltage 24 VDC, 12 VDC, and 5 VDC
Have a question? We're happy to answer!
Leave Us a Review!
No reviews at this time, be the first above
Get In Touch
125 E. Stansifer Ave
Clarksville, IN 47129