Alvarado SU4500 Swinging Barrier Optical Turnstile
The SU4500 is a barrier optical turnstile by Alvarado. This unit boasts a compact design which makes it a great option for facilities requiring secured access in areas where space is limited. The SU4500 comes in a variety of finish options, offering a visually appealing, durable, and dependable turnstile.
- Questions and Answers
- Compact 38″ cabinet length
- Optional edge-lit LED illumination with user programmable transition effects
- Accepts all types of credential and biometric readers
- Add center cabinets to create multiple lane configurations
- Integrates to new or existing access control system
- Crystal clear swinging and fixed side panels
- Cabinet finish and lid color options to blend with any environment
- Custom etching and illumination options
- Card in/card out; card in/free exit; either or both directions closed for use
- Superior unauthorized passage and unauthorized presence detection
- Motorized panels open quickly and smoothly away from the user
- Download configuration changes and custom audio sounds over a TCP/IP network
- Brushless closed loop DC drive system
- Software adjustable panel holding force and operating speed
- Multiple operation modes
- Designed for continued use and maintenance free performance
- Strategically placed sensors prevent panel impact with persons or objects
- Closed-loop drive system provides pinpoint control of moving panels
- Free egress in emergencies or upon loss of power
- Software adjustable panel holding force
Many available options, including:
• Side panel lighting package that allows customizable illumination and color transitions in any RGB color
• Custom etching
• Custom lid colors and cabinet finishes
• Card and biometric access reader integration
• Elevator destination dispatch integration
• Floor-saver platform
Cabinets can be plated in brass or bronze finishes
Our turnstile cabinets can be powder coated in a variety of colors to complement any interior environment. Additionally, cabinets can be plated in brass or bronze finishes.
UL Rated Power Supply 110-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption 20W (idle)
Operational Voltage VDC, 24/12/5
How sturdy is the SU4500? It seems like a smal mounting at floor could be less stable and risk for side-to-side bump causing weekness.
This unit is mounted with anchor bolts to the floor in the middle post. The panels that are on the end are connected to a floor bracket. The unit is very stable and will resist twisting when being bumped into in your scenario.
Have a question? We're happy to answer!
Leave Us a Review!
No reviews at this time, be the first above
Get In Touch
125 E. Stansifer Ave
Clarksville, IN 47129