Alvarado SW1000 Motorized Pedestrian Security Gate
The SW1000 is an attractive motorized pedestrian gate that is an ideal product to provide disabled access in conjunction with our waist high or optical turnstiles. The SW1000 integrates easily with access control systems and can be activated by entry control devices such as a push button installed at a guard or entry desk.
The SW1000 is a highly attractive product. The moving panel is crystal clear cast acrylic that is available in two heights.
The SW1000 motorized pedestrian gate provides a clear 36” opening width. To provide further operational flexibility, two SW1000 gates can be installed in tandem (SW1000-T), effectively doubling the clear passage width to 72”. Each panel is driven by a powerful brushless DC motor with closed loop control to monitor position every 1/1000 of a second, providing smooth, quiet and precise movement.
The SW1000 is designed to operate in conjunction with an access control system or any device that can provide a dry contact output (such as a push button). The gate can open in one direction, or it can open in both directions for controlled in and controlled out applications.
Integrating the SW1000 into your facility is quick and easy. The pedestrian gate integrates with virtually any access control or visitor management system or a simple push button. A dedicated fire system input is provided and an output is available when the gate is forced open without authorization.
Due to the compact design, it is not possible to attach card readers to the SW1000 tower. Card readers are normally located on a wall or pedestal in front of the gate.
The SW1000 opens smoothly based on an activation signal without requiring the user to touch the gate. The dwell time (length of time the gate stays open) is configurable. Should the gate panel impact an obstruction during the opening or closing cycle, the intelligent drive system senses the impact and stops motion until the obstruction is removed. A dedicated fire system input is provided which, when received, causes the gate to open and remain open in the exit direction. Upon loss of power, the SW1000 waist high pedestrian gate panel can be moved freely with very minimal force.
- 36″ clear opening or greater if installed in tandem
- Crystal clear moving panel available in two panel heights
- Passage width designed to allow for special needs access
- Panel can be etched with customer supplied logo or artwork
- For use indoors
- 36” opening width for single gate
- 72” opening width for tandem gate set
- Single direction operation or bi-directional operation
- Brushless DC motor using closed loop position control
- Alarm activation if gate is forced open without receipt of open signal
- Simplified integration to access control and visitor management systems
- Dedicated fire input
- No touch opening and closing
- Impact detection
- Minimal force required to force open
- Simple integration with fire systems
- Full 36″ opening for unrestricted passage
- Finish matches Alvarado optical turnstiles
- Available panel heights match low and mid panel heights of SU5000 optical turnstile
- Easy to install and maintain
- Optional, motion detector can provide free-entry or free-exit
- Passage widths to meet most operational requirements
- Audible alarms notify nearby staff of an intrusion attempt
- Versatile to meet access requirements
- Smooth and precise operation
- Easy configuration and implementation